Monday, April 23, 2018

Tad frazzled, now calm


Too much to go into with chaos the last week or so.  Touching Calm by Liquid Mind is on.  How fitting. lol. I had a Tuesday client but my main client needs more days with me now.  We got my schedule straightened out that I feel calm about everything.  Poor Jeremy is dealing with his own stress with work.  It seems to have calmed down a bit for him as well.  This job does have its stress from Jeremy's side and my side.  But it has shown us the strength we have as a couple.  There's one thing to say we love each other fiercely.  There's another thing to show it to each other.  That, we are doing.  It's a team effort.  And we make a great team.  I did have a panic attack, last night, though.  It was a little different.  Usually I am hyper drive squirrel on speed or something.  I was calm.  But my insides were crawling with this feeling of panic.  Luckily, I have a support system that is amazing.  Red came over and helped me calm down.  My panel is amazing.  I appreciate them so much.  So earlier, I did feel a tad frazzled but now, calm is what I feel.  This Friday I'll start figuring out my stuff to take with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment