Thursday, April 26, 2018

Getting closer


Tomorrow, it will be a week before I see Jeremy.  I am so excited.  I miss him so much.  But it's been a great learning experience discovering my strength being without him.  I've worked more. I went to the Neurologist yesterday to do a follow up.  Seems like it was a fluke seizure.  Something of an atypical one. In any case, I am doing much better.  I've got a better schedule.  While I did like my Tuesday, my main client needed more days.  So I do 5 days, now.  It's a great morning schedule.  This weekend is exciting.  We get Lovie 2, "Adriana".  We're going to see Infinity War.  Plus, we're hosting an extra kid.  One of "Ethan's" friends is coming down to stay.  Then, Grandma time.  I'll need some tea or coffee!!! I love staying busy, though.  It's getting closer to see Jeremy.  The Aviators by Helen Jane Long is on

No comments:

Post a Comment