Monday, April 30, 2018

That is


Satin Skies by Mars Lasar is on.


THAT is a picture of two people so excited to see each other.  That is a picture of a couple that has been on a journey.  Both rough and full of growth.  It's only a few more days before we see each other.  It's been a little over a month, now.  This time has really helped me to understand my strength and helped me to grow.  And well, grow up, in a sense.  Whether I knew it or not, I might've depended on Jeremy more than I cared to admit.  With him, in another state....it was on me. ME, Jess Kearney, was the adult.  HOW COULD THIS BE?????!!!! Sure, I still have my whimsical side.  I will always be the magical unicorn with brightness that radiates for others and I get to share it with.  But this unicorn had to do some growing up and depend on herself.  And then also be the adult for "Ethan".  He may be old enough.  But they will always be your kids.  It's just how it is.  Usually when I take a profile picture of us, we're in the same room. lol Don't get me wrong.  I miss him dearly.  But this time has also been good for us to grow stronger as a couple.  We were ready for it.  What also has helped is the amount of support I have around me.  I have good people around me.  Whether phone calls, video calls, texting, facebooking, messenger, or in person.  I have moments.  I try to be so strong, I forget it's okay to not be okay all the time.  It's okay to cry.  I have only cried about Jeremy 3 times.  In all fairness, I am watching more movies that will make me cry.  Course, somehow, I get around the whole it's about Jeremy crying.  And convince myself it's about the movie.  I love this moment, frozen in time.  Thank you for being a witness to my journey.  Whether it's bad or good...or somewhere in between.  I wanted to show my vulnerable and authentic side.  Life isn't perfect.  In fact, it's perfectly fucking messy.  But it's also so beautiful....if you let it be.  THAT is a picture of a couple that loves each other ridiculously and fierce.  Whom are huge dorks together and can be quite silly and goofy with each other, and just in general.  Honestly, we deserve each other lol
I knew I loved Jeremy....I had no idea it could expand.  Or vice versa.  But as life evolves with its different experiences for us to react to, so does our love.  Our love....evolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment