Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Resilient


Sign of Affection by Paul Cardall is on.  As it turns out, I'm more resilient than I thought.  Sometimes, I think part of me thought I was co dependent on Jeremy.  This new normal..this new job...this new life, is showing me that I do just fine.  I miss him.  I miss holding him.  I miss kissing him.  I miss all the physical part of our relationship.  But it's not everything with us.  We text and Facebook throughout the day.  We video chat.  We are living separate lives, together.  This is temporary.  It's raining hard right now.  Rain is a beautiful sound.  I worked two shifts today.  Yesterday, I worked 6 hours.  Work has been wonderful with distraction.   My shows keep me busy.  I also am reading The Lost Order, still.  I spent Easter with family which was nice.  Family is important.  It's a different vibe with my family.  I am happy that I am older.  The hurt isn't necessarily gone.  But I can easily spend time and forge bonds because there is evolving on both sides.  I have evolved.  That is an important part of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment