Saturday, March 31, 2018

Distractions


That's what I've been trying to have while Jeremy is out of town.  I miss him like crazy.  I went on a hour walk, today.  I've been ready.  Today,  "Ethan" and I are going to the movies and then, dinner afterwards.  I've been making plans with friends.  Last night, maybe because of the coffee I drank.  Or maybe because of the disruption on Thursday with Video chat going wonky on Jeremy and I, I was in a funk.  The Video chat looks like it got resolved.  Those video chats are everything to me, right now.  I got Jeremy's birthday card.  I'll be sending it out today.  I also am sending some pictures of the kids and I to his address.  It's a small birthday gift.  His birthday celebration is on pause.  When he gets back, we will live it up.  I have family stuff on both sides of the family.  That's a little surreal to say.  But if feels good to say that.  Distractions help me get through the day faster.  Work has also been great to distract me. I'm getting through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment