Thursday, March 15, 2018

Ruth Ann Schabaecker



Beyond the Moment by Patrick Oh'Hearn is on.  It seems fitting for today's quote.
EACH DAY COMES BEARING ITS OWN GIFTS. UNTIE THE RIBBONS

-Ruth Ann Schabecker

Sometimes, some days are better than others if you're going through an ordeal.  Sometimes, the days seem to overlap you don't know where one ends and begins.  Some days just don't have that feeling of excitement or happy like they used to be.  This quote reminds me of how each day gifts us with a new opportunity to learn and in some cases, heal.  Untie the ribbon.  See how this day will be a gift to you.  This was the quote I had planned the other day.  

Also, while I am on only child, I do consider some of my friends' children.  I lost nephews some years ago.  I gained more nieces.  But in this case, since the beginning, there are two girls that I have always seemed as my nieces.  And yesterday, while I was spending some time with their mom, a beautiful thing happened.  They drew my necklace.  It's the Tardis in Starry Night.  I had just come from work.  I had worn in to work.  Also, I have been playing around with my new phone an its camera feature.  A friend of mind helped me figure out the filters on it.  
This is my favorite.  It's also my cover picture right now on Facebook

The younger one drew this one

It was Pi day, yesterday

Both of them worked on this one

No comments:

Post a Comment