Wednesday, March 28, 2018

That's a first



That's a first.  We had storms, last night.  Usually, I am nervous, anticipating the storms.  I had other things on my mind.  Jeremy started a new job.  It started this past Monday.  This job comes with some traveling.  So Jeremy is out of town.  That was the big news I wasn't ready for.  It's surreal.  It's a new chapter.  I was ready for the new chapter.  But somehow, it was hard writing it down.  Making it real? I don't know.  I guess I wanted to make sure that everything went through before I mentioned it.  Like I would jinx it or something, lol lol Silly me.  I just needed some time before I said something.  I'm keeping busy, working.  I love my schedule, right now.  It's not certain.  But it looks promising that I will be "Mary's" new permanent assignment caregiver.  Things are still up in the air for her other caregiver.  We shall see.  In the meantime, I at least have my April filled up.  I've been working out doing the Just dance app.  It's a lot of fun! I get two tries on the game.  But I found them on youtube so I used those to do two extra dance times.  4 songs seems to be a good amount of dancing.  Aquarius by Anugama is on. I miss Jeremy.  But I understand this comes with the job.  It's a move forward.  Here's to a new chapter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment