Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I had the quote ready


I had my blog entry ready.  I had the quote.  Then, as I'm writing, I'm not feeling i,  today.  Not necessarily because I'm in a mood.  Just that it doesn't seem the day to write about that quote.  Strange, huh? So, I'm at a loss to write.  That's a first! Perhaps, I'll talk about appreciation.  It's something that has made me smile with more than one person.  It's different types of appreciation.  But the gist is patience with each other.  Kindness about each other's space and time.  In a world, where it's not just automatic, it's nice to be able to acknowledge that with people. Especially those  that mean the most to you.  Peace by Eric Harringer and John Paul Lacey is on.  I hope today you acknowledge to someone how much you appreciate their patience with you or that they understand your schedule doesn't always align with theirs.  And yet, they understand.  That is a gift to have.  Someone like that.  Lucky for me, I have more than one person like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment