Thursday, March 29, 2018

The new normal


Not having him here is my new normal.  I miss him like crazy.  Video chats are my sanctuary, now.  I look forward to those all day.  I keep myself busy.  Today was my day off so I got coffee with CC.  "Ethan" and I had Greek pizza for lunch.  Bring Him Home from the Les Miserables soundtrack is on.  I am tearing up.  lol It's funny.  Sometimes, I find a song at the right moment and it just fits with what I'm writing.  It's been a long week, emotionally.  But next week will feel more comfortable since it is my new normal.  And maybe by then, we can find out exactly when he's coming home.  I think that's the hardest part.  Two weeks....Three months? Work is keeping me distracted, as well.  I did some training last night.  My evaluation is coming up in a couple of months.  I can't believe I've been with the company for almost 2 years.  That's crazy.  I really appreciate my work.  They understand limits with my condition and work with me.  That's about it.  Have a great day, quiet spaces

No comments:

Post a Comment