Monday, March 12, 2018

This


I had a quote lined up for today's blog.  Suddenly, I wanted to blog about this picture.  I took it because I was inspired.  1) I had been inspired to pay attention more to the outside since a friend of mine sends me pictures.  I love photography.  Probably why I love Instagram so much.  There are times that I don't post certain pictures to Facebook.  They seem more Instagram worthy.  This one, I did post to both.  But more to inspire a larger group of people.  I felt inspired.  I looked at this picture and just felt...inspired.  Happy.  Heartmelt. Longing for Paradise by Eric Harringer and John Paul Lacey is on.  How fitting.  Again, I just felt inspired.  So, here is the picture.  I hope it inspires you, quiet spaces.  This.  This right here.  I felt inspired to take it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment