Monday, August 24, 2015

A fixed point


That's what I feel at a fixed point in my life.  There was a moment.  There were so many things running in my head.  The moment froze.  It's though art took over and life began.  It was a rebirth.  Something happened to me.  I wish I could explain.  I just know that sometimes in life, you have moments that you look back, and you will remember....That moment defined you.  All I can tell you is that I felt transformative.  I felt the most alive I think I have ever felt.  For the obvious reasons. Then, for the not so obvious reasons.  Words fail me on how I truly felt.  But the best I have is poetry in motion.  Find your poetry in motion. It just might change you. Funny, Today...Jeremy's and my song just came on.  The Universe is smiling down on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment