Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Getting it is important


I saw a beautiful thing happen.  I saw people trying to build each other up rather than critique every little thing.  Supporting each other is critical.  We start raising cynical people, and for good reason.  When you experience such rejection and criticism, it's hard not become bitter and have such a hardened heart.  In fact, it's inevitable.  So watching people support each other was a beautiful miracle.  I have a job interview. I don't really know what that means. It's a big deal I am even doing this.  I've been out of the loop for 4 years. I'm nervous as hell. But there they were...one after another.....building up my confidence. No matter what happens...I went in more confident.  And that is just beautiful.  The Epilepsy support group.  Getting it is important. My support system does but they don't relate to the struggles.  These groups do.

No comments:

Post a Comment