Tuesday, August 18, 2015

It's okay if you don't get it

You know....not everyone is going to understand there is a method to my madness.  That's okay.  In fact,  I applaud someone for adressing that they don't  understand why I do what I do. My blog is here for those that get it or those that seek insightful thoughts. I have insight. I am an intelligent brilliant individual that has a voice and thoughts that could be helpful to a situation.  In fact,  sometimes I might help by giving you a different perspective.  And we don't even talk about.  You just take away from the situation and you process. So...if there is a statement that you don't see eye to eye
..just make sure it's not in malice. Just because you see the sky blue doesn't mean for some it's not showing red. Respect the perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment