Friday, August 28, 2015

That Magic


You have the power to change a person's life, even if it's your own.  You have the power to get people to see the beauty and incredible things they themselves don't see.  You have the power to change a mindset simply by showing them and unlocking that magic. This comes in kindness, in love, in laughter, in friendship, and in partnerships.  I notice it while I'm in the midst of experiencing life.  I do it.  I have that power to make a person feel good about themselves.  And the best part...it's not fake or bullshit or anything.  What I say rings true.  I've always been sincere.  It's like a signature.  So today..as you read this, make your power for good.  Compliment a person randomly.  Or look to your partner and tell them how incredibly lucky you  are to be standing there...with them.  Or your parents, that you are so blessed to have been raised in such a beautiful way.  Or your kids.  That they are the reason you breathe happiness of something bigger than yourself.  Whatever it is, where you you know you wield your power...do it.  I am a strange voice in your void now.  You come here...you read. Sometimes, perhaps you might need insight.  Sometimes you need a laugh or smile.  Whatever it is that I wield by you reading this, know that it's infectious.  I send that power off to you.  And you pay it forward.  And so forth.  And in this quite revolution of kindness.  We can smile and look back and see...we changed.  We made that magic.  You know the best part of my blog.  It's in the shadows.  It's a beautiful poetic corner that you sought.  So thank you, for even giving me that magic.  Certain people and certain experiences have changed me.  But my blog also changed me.  My blog allows me a voice where my words come alive.  I know that Magic.  So go...be the warriors that you know you are.  I know it in you. I don't need to know I do it.  I don't even need to know whom I am wielding that magic for.  The world may seem cruel at times.  And it is. But in the dark beauty there is a beautiful strong poetic fighter of a corner that spews poetic strength where love resides.  And that love...trolls its way to beauty.  Love is not fragile.  It's a strength that overcomes through family, through tragedy, through friendship, through marriages, through oneself.  If anyone tells you otherwise, tell them to talk to me.  I'll go tell them to fuck themselves lol

No comments:

Post a Comment