Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Insight


Calming Insight of Ourselves by Dean Evenson is on.  How fitting.  I love quotes.  And on Mother's Day I was gifted with a box of them.  I don't change them every day.  I don't always use them for inspiration on blogging.  But they are there for insight.  Today's is SOMETIMES, THE BEST WAY TO MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE IS ADDING UP LOTS OF SMALL ONES
-Queen Rania Al Abdullah of Jordan.

That is a great insight.  Sometimes, when I was worried about the positive impact I was making on the world, I forgot to remind myself or point out, it could be one person at a time, one being at a time.  It didn't even have to be human.  It could be an animal.  It could be the environment.  Those small differences can add up to a big difference.  Perhaps, in a small way, you reading this, makes a a difference.  Last night, Jeremy and I were watching an Anime.  Granted, it has a whimsical side and almost an ideological sense to it.  But still, there we are finishing up the two seasons.  It's about a witch.  She doesn't come from a witch family.  But she wants to be a witch.  On the second to the last episode, she meets her idol.  Only it's not in that wonderful way.  It's more of identity revealed and could feel like betrayal.  The part that stuck with me was the magic that happened.  Positive and negative energy were being changed into energy.  I was crying, of course.  Jeremy is the one that actually found this anime.  That makes me smile more.  The name of the anime is Little Witch Academia.  We also had a great dinner conversation with "Ethan".  We were discussing accuracy in social media.  It's on a essay he has to do.  Insight is truly valuable.  You learn something about yourself in the process.  You learn something about the world.  Today, that word will be on the brain.    So is making a big difference with little ones.    I hope you have a sparkling day.  Time for coffee with CC and errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment