Tuesday, September 5, 2017

San Japan pictures

I found a lot of cosplayers from Mortal Kombat

Doctor Who!!

Tardis!!!

Inside the Tardis!

I'm Pickle Rick!!

The shirt lights up!! and doesn't trigger me!!

This was a friend of a friend of mine, I found out

 $10! One of the shirts I got

Nice cosplaying!

More Mortal Kombat!
Yup. You guessed. Mortal Kombat.  They didn't know each other.  Except for a couple of them

Kiki!

Now, it's our profile pic

Yup..MK

MK

Another shirt!

Cute pic

I'm silly

Super silly

You know me with Beauty and the Beaust

I was so happy to give blood.  I had donated earlier in the week.  But this also made my day.  My family and friends were patient with me doing this.  They rock.

Doctor Who

Sapphire from Steven Universe

SubZero from MK! One of my favorites

So cute!! Doctor Who Fans United


One of my friends.  She loves Doctor Who as much as I do!

Hot STuff!!

Too cute

You know me and Superman 

A lot of people were playing

Poison Ivy

I was so excited about this shirt!!

Fidget Spinner lol

One of my favorites of MK

My favorite Tardis picture!

I'm inside!!!

Kimura.  I let DA pick for me

Great place!

I had a blast!! 

Sakura from Naruto
The ones I took pictures of I knew the characters.  I used to watch Naruto so I recognized her right away

No comments:

Post a Comment