Thursday, September 14, 2017

Mary Anne Radmacher


AS WE WORK TO CREATE LIGHT FOR OTHERS, WE NATURALLY LIGHT OUR OWN WAY

-Mary Anne Radmacher

I like this quote.  It reminds me of the quote about surrounding yourself with positive people.  I've often believed that there is a physical and mental manifestation of someone's energy.  That "positive" energy...That "light" bleeds unto you if you are a positive light for others.  Within the last month we have seen the worst of humanity.  But within the last two weeks, we have also seen the best of humanity.  I hope that us as individuals find a way to be the light for others.  It helps our well being in the end.  It breaks my heart...and in ways, on an intellectual level, see a person rationalize hate.  I can't wrap myself around the fact someone will utilize a rationale to their advantage to disparage a group they see as inferior to them.  It starts with a kind gesture.  I hope to be able to be a light for others today.  And in turn, I will beam that light within.  It could be why I finally found an inner peace to some of my demons, insecurities, and angers of life.  They still exist.  But I've learned to live with them, exist with them, acknowledge them, and cope with them.  Sometimes I can change them.  Sometimes, I cannot.  Either way, I have the power of their power.  Not the other way around.  Why? Because that natural light, that inner peace...is a goal...a future that I wish to have.  And I found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment