Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The art of sleeping in


The art of sleeping in is what I like to call my Tuesday groove.  My MWF assignment's other caregiver  was out  so I had been filling in on Tuesdays.  I did this on this last Tuesday and the Tuesday before that. I needed a break today.  I can sleep in on Thursdays but to a point.  There is a groove now in place for mornings.  I like seeing Jeremy off as usual.  But now it's also seeing "Ethan" off now.  I even told him to wake me up before he goes.  When he hadn't he told me I looked so comfortable sleeping he didn't want to wake me up.  I said... I was but that it was worth it to me to see him off.  I have lunch with Jeremy today.  I have a couple of errands.  I have grocery shopping to do.  I bit the bullet on the Xbox 1.  I put it on Layaway.  Which means I need to sell the Xbox 360 games.  Which is one of my errands today.  I may see CC later today.  I love that I have my time with my girls.  I got to see SADF.  Next weekend is Dear One time.  Of course, I usually have my L time.  And because of Tuesday I hadn't had coffee with CC.  Or lunch with a classmate friend, CN that I see here and there.  I used to see this time for myself as being selfish or not being able to carve time for myself because I didn't feel worth it.  What a difference head space makes.  I feel I contribute greatly now.  Whether financially or with the house.  Between my part time job and housework, it's like having a full time job. lol I refuse to vacuum.  So Jeremy took that off my hands.  Yah, team work! And the three of us keep up with getting the trash out into the garage where Jeremy and I take it out on Trash days.  When life changes you adjust to the new normal.  This "new groove" that we have down....it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment