Thursday, September 21, 2017

Jean Webster


IT ISN'T THE GREAT BIG PLEASURES THAT COUNT THE MOST; IT'S MAKING A GREAT DEAL OUT OF THE LITTLE ONES...

Jean Webster

It kind of follows the other quote I liked.  What I got out of this quote was finding the magic in the smaller things.  I don't necessarily have an extraordinary life by any standards.  I am not on a tv show.  I don't hold office.  I haven't written a book.  Yet, when I look at my life...I see an extraordinary life so far.  I thrived under crazy circumstances.  I hadn't even realized until recently how extraordinary that I still had a life to life.  My life has played out like a Lifetime movie.  And now it plays out like a Hallmark Channel. Or maybe like an OWN show.  It has depth.  It has meaning.  I fill my life with meaning.  Even if it's in small arenas.  It's why I make a big difference to people.  So making a great deal out of the little ones means seeing the magic in even the small parts of life.  Blogging.  Working.  Family time.  Listening to music.  Doing my steps.  Hanging out with friends.  Sleeping.  What I wear to work or when I'm off work.  Sounds trivial.  But for me, it means something.  For me, I want to leave each day with meaning.  Even if it's small.  A Sublime Place from Erik Wollo is playing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment