Monday, April 27, 2015

Healthy decisions


I want to make healthier decision.  I don't just mean physical health either.  I want to change my habits one perspective at a time.  I started up yoga again.  That felt incredible.  Finding your center is important.  I don't know how to explain the happiness that comes from feeling more together and having an inner peace with yourself and the world.  Granted, outside forces will derail or temporarily block you.  But that's where strength comes from.  I feel a shift in my life.  It's a good shift.  It's a new normal.  My healthy decision affect my environment.  It's an important thing to think about.  These healthier decisions make me feel I'm in the right direction.  So I'll be focusing on the physical but my mental, emotional, and spiritual well being is just as important.

No comments:

Post a Comment