Friday, April 10, 2015

Too much



I have a bad habit of taking on too much sometimes. I forget that I have a condition. Okay. Maybe that's not the right word.  However, I push myself. And then sometimes I pay for it.  Yesterday was probably a series of that.  Different variables played a part of me having to go to Emergency care.  That was the mother of all migraines.  Leah was amazing.  She took care of me. She supported me.  She contacted my family just to let them know what was going on.  Plus, I got to utilize the Emergency information on my phone. Memo to myself. Make sure doctor information is visible.  It is now.  You live and learn.  I am feeling much better.  I feel quiet if that makes any sense.  My energy level is still not up to par and that may be why I feel a sense of quiet.  Air Conditioning repair came out to check on the unit.  He was nice enough to take it off program.  We are seeing a Hockey game tonight with Jeremy's work people.  We have done that a few times. It's always a lot of fun.  We get the kids this weekend.  Also, we have tickets to the Strawberry festival thanks to Sandra.  That should be fun. Hopefully, it doesn't rain.  We'll see.  Anyways, Too much gets me in trouble.  I'm so stubborn.  It's a little unhealthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment