Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Laughter

It's a wonderful thing to find laughter with different people.  I don't know how to explain it.  It's just nice that between my mom, Jeremy, and some select friends I laugh about the silliest things.  Or even random.  I love laughing.  It's such a natural rush.  It makes me happy.  And when you get right down to it you do what makes you happy.  I'm constantly laughing with Jeremy.  If I had a brother I imagine sometimes it would be the closeness or bond like Jeremy, only different.  Random.  I'm not sure where I am going with this blog entry.  I just appreciate that I can laugh with certain people.  Or even be weird.  It's not a diss or an insult to others that don't get to see that side.  It just means that a trust factor or something prevents me from wanting to do that.  I need to feel safe.  And I guess people who make me laugh hysterically make me feel safe. Go figure.  So when someone makes you laugh the next time, take a picture.   Take a mental picture of that person and hold onto it.  It will be like a reel from your life or own slideshow of the movie that is your life.  Laughter is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment