Thursday, April 2, 2015

Partner in crime

I don't have to pretend with Jeremy.  I am me. That means the good, the bad, and the who knows what?  When you can be your authentic self whether it is a friend or a significant other it is a beautiful feeling. My friendship with Jeremy is just as important as our relationship.  I like fostering that connection we have.  He's my partner-in-crime.  Our bond is strong but just like any relationship we have to work at it.  We compromise.  I am proud that we have this strength in our marriage.  We like each other which sounds strange to say but in marriages today people love each other but they don't always like each other.  We like each other.  We annoy each other but that's part of the fun.  In those quiet moments when no one is around we just lie near each other and be. If that makes sense...we rest together. We talk together. We do other things.  We mess with out phones together.  Jeremy is my partner-in-crime. I don't take that for granted and I am thankful that the stars aligned and the Universe smiled and steered us to each other.  We may not seem like a match on paper.  But we complement each other.  We mesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment