Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Authentic freedom


That's an interesting thing to ponder. In order to have this authentic freedom you have to surround yourself with accepting and supportive people. Whether it be your friends or your significant other.  You can get yourself into trouble when you try so hard to push these two when sometimes the fit clearly isn't there.  I've learned that communication is key.  You don't want to get lines crossed.  And then at least, when you are trying to be you, the true you, there is no lost in translation.  For the most part I have this. I'm weird. I'm okay with that. I color outside the lines. I always have.  I'm that one friend you warn your parents about. Not really. I seem to do great with parents.  Probably because while I am out there, I don't make trouble.  Authentic freedom is a journey.  Appreciate the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment