Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I made you smile...or something like that

I made you smile. That's enough for me.  The gift I receive from knowing that, even when I don't,  specifically get an answer. Somehow, I know. I made you smile.  Do I lead some extraordinary life? By most standards, hardly. Yet, maybe one point...one feeling...something that I bring up..or think...or question...I made you smile...or something like that.  I like making a difference in this world.  I asked an interesting question to my support.  It was beautiful feedback.  I started my version of it after a friend used to asked what benefit did his friendship bring.  I mean...I think I know...and then boom...good or bad, you find out...it's different. It's good to be on the same page.  Writing calms me.  I document my thoughts or feelings.  I forever put it in the universe. Whether, by writing or by blogging.  Maybe that thought of what my legacy will bring? I don't worry what people would miss. People would miss my sunshine. Because while it is a struggle to have this sunshine...I do.  Anxiety.  Whether it comes from the traumatic experiences in my life or just from Epilepsy or they all connect...I am too stubborn to not try.  It's worth being happy.  I am my worst enemy.  I create more problems by creating invisible problems or just not clarifying what is or is not something. I am working on that.  In the meantime, I am smiling....because I made you smile...or something like that. It's like a hamster wheel in this psyche sometimes lol

No comments:

Post a Comment