Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Tangent

I'm no expert on the law but correct me if I'm wrong...Wasn't the whole point of starting America was from religious oppression. We separate church and state.  Church is not law.  Granted, it is a moral code and institution that people will follow. I respect that.  I don't get upset because someone thinks differently from me.  I do get upset when people use something like the Bible to convey oppression and then use our laws and liberties to continue that oppression.  Just my take.  People offend each other on both lines. I've seen it.  I apologize for both sides.  I don't even need to but somehow I feel like I have to apologize for us not treating each other humanely.  There. I'm off my soap box.  Something just got my blood boiling this morning about marriage and sent me off on a tangent.  I didn't want my status to reflect too much of my political views.  I don't like putting them out there like that.  I guess it was passive agressive. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment