Monday, July 13, 2015

Thoughts shuffled

I have this idea to write down a story about a woman with Epilepsy. But that it's part sex and the city, part Dharma and Greg, part Lizzy McGuirre..and well..part me.  I need to write them down somewhere.  I probably need to get a journal.  It's a thought.  It came to me while I was talking to a friend.  There isn't a person on television that I see like me.  And it's nice to see that.  I wasn't exposed to people like me until a later time in my life.  It would have helped to relate to people. It would help to know I wasn't alone.  This condition doesn't define me. But it does affect how I deal with things. Plus I have other fun psychological things to deal with. Yah ( insert sarcasm) That's the problem I have. I have these great ideas but I don't know how to organize them.  It's like I have trouble following through on this great idea.  It seems like a great way to bring awareness.  I don't know.  It's just what was on my mind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment