Monday, July 20, 2015

The plan...for the mindset...to be more active

There is a plan to get myself in the mindset to be more active.  Now now.  I know there might be a laugh settling in there.  I too, have the laugh.  But I am so bad with motivating myself regarding working out.  I do work outs better with a buddy.  It's like I have to be accountable to someone beside myself.  It's also an encouraging factor that someone else is making efforts to be fit.  I also look at my decision making regarding food intake.  I don't deprive myself but I am more aware of what I am putting in my system.  It's the plan...for the mindset...to be more active.  I need things that work for me.  And when they fit or gel more easily with me...I will do them.  Basic psychology.  So here I am....trying to be more active.

No comments:

Post a Comment