Sunday, November 19, 2017

Katherine Logan



THE PLACE YOU ARE IN NEEDS YOU TODAY
-Katherine Logan

I don't know how.  But somehow, somewhere, I feel the Universe trying to tell me something.  I am still trying to process what I am struggling to process.  I had a certain set of information about a certain reality.  I accepted that.  And now, that reality seems..."bent".  It's not necessarily a bad thing.  But post Jess, in learning how to cope with life, is trying to cope with different experiences in my life.  Nothing is absolute.  So...the place I am right now needs me to actually be stumped.  That's the word for it.  Stumped.  Perhaps, when I gather my thoughts more in the next few days I can helps myself process better.  I will stay abstract about what this is.  But blogging has always helped me.  And so here I am, writing my thoughts.  As jumbled as they may seem right now.  Interlude by Shane and Shane is on

No comments:

Post a Comment