Thursday, November 30, 2017

Peaceful day


I'm getting ready to hang out with CC.  We both have been so busy that we haven't seen each other for awhile.  I blew off two fill ins! I was happy with that.  I was looking forward to today that I wasn't in work mode anymore until tomorrow.  Moonglow by Michael Whalen is on.  Pandora's Spa Music channel is really great to write to when I'm blogging.  Even if it feels like mindless blogging at times.  It felt great to write poetry again! Today is a peaceful day.  I did all my Christmas shopping.  I'm getting tamales for the boys tonight.  We have an out of town visitor this weekend hanging out with us.  Next weekend we'll celebrate Alexandria's birthday.  The week after, Little One is in town.  And then before you know it, Christmas is here. 2017 was a great time to start a new chapter.  And I did just that.  I learned to take in each day and handle it from there.  I really did learn how to live in the present.  I helped myself do that.  But I also had help.  Jeremy and my panel helped me get there.  I have had friends that left breadcrumbs.  They helped along the way but I don't really talk to them anymore.  Not on a bad note.  Just that their purpose to talk to me more faded.  I mended many broken friendships this past year.  That feels good.  When I think about that, that really makes for a peaceful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment