Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A blog within a blog

Today I registered for the MBLEX.  I was able to schedule it 3 weeks out.  After my meltdown yesterday I found a way to format my studying.  I was taking on too much with it.  Once I figured what I need to cover give or take I am doing the practice tests.  I'm going to read the studying guide.  See if there are tips on how to take the tests.  One of the books has me a little discouraged with some of its wrong answers.  Massagenerd.com also had that same effect.  Hence, the meltdown.  Once I went back and recalibrated  my study time and how I used it I felt better.  I even found my outlet useful.  House is helping as therapy but also to stay attuned with diseases, virus, infections, and such. In other words, it's educational AND entertaining.  Having friends encourage me is also helping.  I am rationalizing that I did well on the comprehensive and it was more questions.  I still want to prepare.  I just got to keep my nerves down.  And my massage therapy support system is doing just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment