Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The beautiful life of boring


It seems like a lifetime ago that I had a crazy messed up life.  Most of my relationships I would sabotage.  I was waiting on the one that counted.  I just didn't expect it to be Jeremy.  We lead a boring life of sorts.  I went back to school to fulfill a life long dream.  I have wanted to become a massage therapist for so long.  Jeremy works.  But in that boring we find such wonderful adventures.  We do things together. We talk. We continue the friendship part of us.  If there is one person I can say just about anything to, it would be Jeremy.  So yeah...the beautiful life of boring....I'll take it! It's certainly not the life I expected to have. It is the one I had hoped to have.  I also at one time in my life envision that I deserved it. Now...being with Jeremy and reprogramming the brain regarding emotions....I deserve it. I deserve to be happy.  That takes guts to say. And mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment