Saturday, July 19, 2014

Day late...it happens

Strength comes from unusual places.  I say that because not everyone is going to believe.  And that's ok. Questions are part of the process.  Even if we're not sure what the process is. Faith is powerful.  Because you have someone believe even without proof this truth exists in normal standards of rationality.  Even without evidence.  Without complete certainty. Without the guarantee of things turning out ok. Even truth itself as an absolute needs a certain faith component. Is our truth just a version of our truth? Does it pay to keep searching for the truth? Is it our business to meddle in someone else's truth? DOUBLE RAINBOW. What does it all mean?  Question is...do we want this truth?  All valid questions.  Truth is...I like faith...even if I don't have all the answers.  I like puzzles.  I like being wrong even when I'm right. I like being right even when I'm wrong.  And this doesn't just apply to spiritual aspects.  The universe is a mystery I may never solve. But putting the puzzle pieces together.  I have faith I'll figure it all...as I go. And that makes all the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment