Thursday, January 22, 2015

Still writing my story



Sometimes the romantic comedies that come out are down right ridiculous.  But that's an interesting question.  Do we want the fantasy because our reality is so drowned out by well...reality.  Love really isn't like movies.  That kiss doesn't slow time down.  There is no real happy ending for the star crossed lovers.  How about Fantality? What's the middle ground of aspiring for the fantasy.  But finding your reality is sometimes much nice than the dreams.  Going to the grocery story with someone that loves your presence is so much nicer than the image of having that "catch" that looks good on paper.  That's the other thing.  Maybe what's good on paper sucks.  But the reality is that it still works.  And what other people want for you may not be what you want.  It's why we fall in love...and fail at it sometimes.  I fell for people.  I learned from that.  I learned I probably didn't want to be with them and look exactly for people I wouldn't work with.  I get to be me.  Unapologetic me. Brilliant of a mess me.  I have flaws all over the place.  But when I see Jeremy. I don't see flaws.  I see amazing.  I see what he sees in me.  It's beautiful to feel cherished and loved.  And funny enough..in the stories it seems ooey and gooey.  That's not real.  Love is the every day stuff.  Love is the boring stuff.  Love is doing little things for each other.  Love is thanking each other.  Love is...different for everyone.  Go find your own spark.  Run don't walk to it.  It feels good.  I don't know if happily ever after is real.  I'm still writing my story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment