Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Cups of tea



An interesting conversation arose about having different cups of tea.  I will be the first to tell you that I probably raise eyebrows a time or two of my cups of tea. I also may not completely get others in their taste of tea.   I'm fascinated with psychology because it plays such an integral part of our lives.  While I am not using it on a professional basis it does come in handy in my personal life.  Moreover, it comes in handing in helping to support others in the journey they take.  That's an important part of my support.  I support your pace.  It may not be my pace.  In fact, I will be the first to admit I may not understand all of your journey.  Frankly, it's none of my business to understand it.  It's not my journey.  It's not my process.  We all have a different process.  And we all have a story for that.  I love having friends from all different perspectives.  I learn from it all.  And I never stop learning.  I will always be a student of life.  I learned slowly that my biggest legacy will be the support I give you by my love.  That is my legacy.  I won't have an award, trophy, or really any documentation I did this or that it's ingrained in my legacy.  However, I will know.  I do know.  We are travelers in this adventure.  We have had different experiences. We have had similar experiences.  We have stories to tell.  So here's to those stories.  Here's to all different and same cups of tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment