Wednesday, February 18, 2015

When your world is spinning

Yesterday was quite the day.  My friend "Jane" and I had not communicated in a few days.  I thought I would check up on her.  I had this strange feeling I needed to.  That's when she informed me of some horrifying news of a death. But not just any death. THAT kind of death. I have experienced THAT kind of death with a friend.  She has not.    She was distraught.  I wanted to be there for her.  I also have been worried for Jeremy and in my in laws.  Grandpa Jim got pneumonia.  He's been in a rollercoaster of health the past few days.  Jeremy is doing the best he can to be the rock that everyone needs.  I watch him in awe.  But I can see how exhausted he is too.  I can't do much. But I can be there for him.  And for him, that's all he needs.  I have to be careful with all of this because there's only so much stress that my body can take.  It may sound silly to those who don't live day to day with some kind of condition.  I was in no condition to drive to give blood.  However, I can't get out of my bridesmaid fitting.  So I've been resting to go do that.  Plus, spend time with "Jane."  When your world is spinning you have to find a place to catch your footing.

No comments:

Post a Comment