Thursday, February 26, 2015

Super power

A conversation and some play therapy got me thinking about super power. Mine is silliness. Hear me out. I make people aimed and perhaps laugh in the most dire of times. It's a gift. I recognize that while sadness or even anger at times is present, keeping a sense of humor is crucial. The other is my caregiver skill. I take care of you. I do it with utmost pride. The honor that drives butlers and secretaries to have that vintage code that once existed, I caregiver with that code. You can't teach some of the skills I possess. I forgot ny own value with that. I have plenty of confidence in my personal life. I don't feel the same about my professional. However, I was reminded just how valuable I am for my presence and what impact I really have. Super power.....what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment