Thursday, February 12, 2015

I just happen to think about it



I don't celebrate Valentine's day.  I usually don't. But I happen to remember a distant memory.  Today is Divorce-day.  I got inspired by the movie "What dreams may come" and started my own acknowledgement of the day.  Being married sort of faded the memory of celebrating it or at least acknowledging it.  But since today was such a good day it's replaced with  a new memory.  I actually thought today would be bad.  I haven't been sleeping well.  I finally called the doctor and got an appointment.  I'm sure it's nothing but it is a little bit of a concern because it's affecting my sleep patterns.  So here's to Divorce day.  Thank you, Woody for asking for a divorce.  You did me a favor.  I am married to an incredible man now.  I wouldn't know what it is to truly be married if I hadn't had a bad experience to relate it to.  So...thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment