Friday, February 27, 2015

Organizing is therapy


I have spent the last few days with friends getting back some of my strength.  I needed a week to get my head back straight.  My head space was fuzzy, which seems understandable.  An experience liking watching a person pass can change you.  I've pondered things this week.  Jeremy and I are getting back to a routine.  Today, I decided to de clutter much of the house.   It helps me to gather my thoughts.  I feel a sense of control in a sometimes chaotic mindset that I hold.  Recently, though I think I utilized my more calming side of me.  That's a surprise, most especially to me.  I've had so much support so I think it's why I was less wound up.  If I did have wound up moments I had outlets to release them.  I am an emotional person.  I do look at the world and decipher how the world will turn by the behavior we display.  However, I am learning to process that information with logic.  Maybe that is why organizing is therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment