Thursday, February 2, 2017

Calm


I just put on Pandora and The Legend of Kristy Lynn is on.  It sounds like the beginning of Star Trek: The Next Generation.  But back to calm.  I have therapy today.  But I feel calm.  I just finished my walk.  I love that I finally got the motivation to just start working out.  It's not a lot. And yet, it is.  The Gear fit 2 is neat.  It doesn't talk calls or texts but it does receive them.  I also keep track of my steps and how many floors I climb.  For some reason when I climb stairs, it tracks it differently.  I feel....centered.  Life still has grumbles of sorts.  It's going to.  And things don't always go as I would like them to.  It's well...life.  But overall, I feel...centered.  Work is great.  I love working for "Mrs Walters".  I went grocery shopping but waited a bit since she wasn't feeling well.  I can't think of anything else going on.  February is going to be rather quiet other than getting the kids this weekend.  We get to celebrate Lovie 's acceptance to college.  I think he's still applying to other places but I think he is set on one place.  I'm excited.  It will be a whole new chapter.  I also confirmed for Grandma time.  It will be a belated birthday celebration of sorts for me, according to her. lol Then, in March it's busy.  We have the 5k, a birthday to celebrate, making time to go see Jeremy's grandpa at the mausoleum, our anniversary, and the kids.  I hope that I keep this calm.  I like feeling centered.  It helps me to process my thoughts more slowly.  And when I slow down, I feel like I process my thoughts more sound and logical.  We'll see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment