Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Way too much fun


I don't celebrate Valentines day but I am having way too much fun texting my friends and Jeremy funnies today.  I also tagged a few of my friends who are huge Harry Potter fans.  Plus, one very funny alien one.  Did you know Valentines is the Patron saint of Epilepsy? Now, you know.  I actually woke up this morning feeling like crap.  I hate having having a seizure in my dreams.  They mess me up when I wake up.  So I rested and took it easy today.  I was going to to make something easy tonight but I might just treat Jeremy and I to Taco Tuesday.  We'll see.  I was explaining this weekend why I don't celebrate it.  It's actually a little vain.  I see my birthday as a practically a national holiday.  It's all about me.  And our anniversary.  All about us.  But even then, Jeremy is not required to get me a gift.  We get each other cards and go out to eat.  Christmas is more about family and framily to me than presents.  I get weirded out by commercialized holidays.  However, I do love seeing my facebook feed explode and respect those who celebrate it.  So, my gift to you today is the funnies I have been sending.  I hope you are getting appreciated, loved, and or spoiled today.  Yes, the men too.  I imagine not all my followers are women.  So here is my gift to you.  I hope you smile or laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment