Friday, February 17, 2017

Vibe


I have a dancing vibe going.  I mean, I love dancing in general.  It might help that in the middle of my walking, my earphones went kaput.  And there I was, dance walking.  I love the different play lists I have.  I go between Spotify and Pandora.  Blogging turned into an 80s vibe.  Everybody wants to rule the world from Tears For Fears is on.  Yesterday was therapy.  I had some anxiety going into but I think because the word "trauma" was mentioned for the next session.  We did actually talk about the description of the trauma but more where I go emotionally.  And a link to how I react to negative things now.  I likened it to my dragon stage.  I do freeze but I'm still growling in the corner.  My therapist is amazing but she gives me the credit for doing the work.  And I do see that line of thought.  I have work today.  I love my job.  I work for an amazing company.  And my client is so appreciative.  I am in a good place.  There are times where the inner demons like to come out and play and mess with me.  But my support system helps to ground me.  I'm so grateful for them.  It's the first time in my life I feel completely protected in order to heal.  I have had support before.  But something felt off or wrong.  And it wouldn't be until I would have my fall outs to understand why they were only part of my story.  And that's okay.  I appreciate their contribution.  This vibe I have going...it's nice.  The anxiety, I think came from waiting for a shoe to drop.  Because I haven't been in this vibe before.  96 hours of this.  Let's just run with this vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment