Tuesday, February 7, 2017

I mean...come on


I mean..Come on, day!!! lol This is how I started out today.  My phone has been switching times on me.  I'm off today so I don't feel as frazzled about that.  I think what helped was enjoying the playlist I found on Spotify called Power Walk.  I love finding new music.  I ended up coming inside early just so I could dance to it instead.  I woke up kinda feeling grumpy and not sure why.  Maybe I didn't sleep well.  But the walk helped.  I cleared my head.  I realized I didn't need to sweat the small stuff. I didn't need to get agitated over things I really can't control.  Shit happens.  And sometimes you just gotta roll with the punches.  Life is so beautifully quiet and boring.  Is that weird to say? That boring is beautiful? I like routine.  I like boring.  Maybe it's my age lol.  Still, I am okay with that.  Perhaps, I really am growing up lol Ughs.  Nooooo.  I don't want adult. I'm the one that wants to say, " I need an adult." I can share a couple of songs that are on this playlist.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment