Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Well


Well...he didn't get the job.  I look at it this way.  They sought him out.  He has started to look but it's been companies looking for him.  He'll just keep studying.  I got the last of my presents.  This one was from my parents.  It's a Gearfit 2.  I got to use it today on my walk.  I've already done over 8,000 steps! We went to Magic Time Machine, a really interesting restaurant. Our waitress was Lady Gaga.  She was a hoot.  She was a riot.  I work today.  I love work days.  I tend to call Mrs. "Walters" on my day off.  I adore her.  And I feel so appreciated by her.  It's grocery shopping day.  That's actually kind of fun to do.  I have to find frames for the prints that came in.  I don't have a lot going on.  In some ways, I have a lot to say but it's more political.  And I think you got the gist yesterday of my frustration.  But in terms of personal...it's just another day to sparkle, as dear one's gift says.

No comments:

Post a Comment