Friday, June 14, 2013

Family

So I was sort of having a writer's block on what to write about.  And there it was.in front of me.  I asked the kids and Ashley just came up with it.  So...now that I am listening to some great music I feel inspired. Let us talk about family.  Family is so important.  The support system that is your family can shape your days sometimes.  I don't know about you but I have needed to lean on mine at times.  Between my condition...or simply the toxicity of certain people in my life...I have had to seek advice or simply validation of things regarding my personality, my decision making...or simply to have a second opinion.  Family doesn't always form from blood relations....although it is beautiful when you do have a mother, sister, brother, father...etc to be able to confide in.  No...sometimes family is in the friendships one has formed.  The bonds that I have created with my family helps to me reaffirm things in my life.  I don't feel lost.....I have direction...once again.  And talks with family is a good feeling.  I had one the other day with Ashley.  I just had one with Thomas. Just talking.  Being a mom is crazy and a wonderful feeling.  I can't wait to see where this journey takes us....Family....what a beautiful word.

1 comment:

  1. It's a blessing to have family & some one to share your family with. :)

    ReplyDelete