Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Organizing

I think I was on an organization kick today.  I did the normal washing dishes and laundry...since you know that is never ending! However, I managed to organize the upstairs closet and my closet.  I have some clothes to donate too.  I like organizing. It's almost...well therapeutic. Spring cleaning came a bit late...I guess lol.  Anyways, back to organizing.  I took a break to not over do it. And then I was at it again.    Sometimes I get into a project and want to just get it done.  And then I remember my body doesn't exactly work like that.  It's a bit frustrating at times.  Tomorrow I think I will take a rest day.  I have a coffee with my friend Nicole from high school.  It's going to be a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog reminded me of this gem about the Never-ending Story:

    http://www.cleanfunnypics.com/neverending-story-adult-version/#axzz2bn4QW0H0

    :)

    ReplyDelete