Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Is it just going to fade?

Ok ok. I am going to try to keep up with this blogging thing. I have plenty to say. My mind has so many scattered thoughts that I should just organize them somewhere.  It's like having a streaming conversation or an ongoing thought where no real break happens. Does that ever happen to you? I mean...do I have a focus? I'm a housewife. I do housewifey things...And projects.  I am always looking for projects. Although my DIY things...well I like to be frugal and economical. I have always been like this.  Reading keeps me company.  And now the kids do too. We have them the whole summer.  They are growing up so fast. So is this blog only for me.. Will anyone read this? Do I want them to? 

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I Understand The Scattered Thoughts! However Mine Get Interrupted In The Constant Household Motions Of Kids, Spouse & Pets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids not so much because they are older. Pets are a definite interruption. Spouse does video games when he gets home so he finds entertainment for himself and does interrupt me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you my friend. Scatterbrained but caffeinated! :)

    ReplyDelete