Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Technology

How far we have come. Not 10 years ago we didn't exactly bother with. Now...it's a part of us..like an extra arm. I have internet.  I have navigation. I have my day planner.   I have texting. I have facebook. And it does something else..oh yeah...makes phone calls. It has been said that because of the technology we have become impersonal. And to a point...I can see that. However, it's connected me w people I thought I wouldn't see again because of distance. Technology has bridged that gap. If you work hard enough. ..you don't lose perdosal connection. It's the kind of connection that turns it personal or not. I text w the kids. By this age parents are ignored. It's nice that any communication is happening. Especially, since the kids being tweens and teenagers is such a fragile time. So...thank you technology. Connection...is still key.

No comments:

Post a Comment