Friday, June 28, 2013

The Library

I feel like Norm at that place.  I knew the librarians if not by name...at least by face.  It amazed me that they remember my request for new books.  I was astonished at the memory of one librarian regarding a book I am so excited about coming and finally it will be here next week.  Is it weird how much I like books? I get lost in books.  Jeremy gets lost in books too. I love that about us. Yes...are big dorks and nerds,  He has his video games and I have my shows. We do things together but as time goes by we don't have to spend every waking moment together to feel the quality of our relationship.  I also like that I have been able to keep my independence in my relationship. Jeremy constantly supported and encouraged that I have separate interests from him. He always saw that as a healthy element of our relationship.  I didn't quite see that at the beginning.However, I am so glad he saw it and made sure that it has always been a part of us.  I'm not emotionally dependent on him for my happiness. Getting back to the library.  I go in there constantly.  I love being around books. It's like a home away from home.  I love being educated...stimulating my brain...keeping myself busy...finding something to do with myself.  Whatever the reason...I love that I love books.  I told you that my life wasn't exactly the fab life.  It's not exactly filled with glamour.  It works for me.  I am happy...content..you name it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment