Thursday, June 27, 2013

Vacation

I am excited about our vacation to Florida. We are going to see Jeremy's mom. She hasn't seen the kids in about 4 years.  We are going to be there for a week.  This weekend I will start organizing a list so that I can start organize our packing. Sometimes I think I enjoy organizing just a little too much.  I think we are only going to Universal Studios this time.  The kids are older and will enjoy a lot more things this time around.  I just remembered that Liz wants them to watch Harry Potter movies so they can enjoy the ride more.  It's been a hectic week.  We have the guy coming back from Jon Wayne to put in our door.  Other than that, next week is less chaotic.  The week after will be interesting.  For one it's when Jeremy starts his Furlough.  So Mondays he will also be with us. Then prepping for vacation.  Before we know it will be vacation time! I will take plenty of pictures. I am so excited. I put excited at the beginning and the end of this blog. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment